E&E Kabeltechnik – Cable Manufacturers for more than 60 years
2014 - Production capacity increased by 4,000 m².
2008 - Start-up of EEB, our branch factory in Forst, Brandenburg.
2007 - New production hall for miniature cables and a hall for systems engineering / harnessing.
1999 - Incorporation into the Dutch TKH Group NV.
1992 - Under Lothar Klick, the new general manager, the company decided to make only special cables made to customer specifications.
1971 - Move to new premises at Industriestrasse 9, at that time the most modern cable plant of its time with a production area of about 5,000 m².
1952 - The company was founded under the name Ernst & Engbring GmbH by Heinrich Ernst, an engineer, Herbert Engbring, an electrical engineer, and Manfred Engbring, a commercial expert. The company produced silk varnished wires and stranded wires for the telecommunications industry.