Thank you for visiting our website. We take privacy very seriously and strive to protect your personal information as part of our website offer.
By personal data we understand all data about the personal and factual circumstances of a natural person. Personal data collected on our website are used solely for our own purposes.
Legal Basis of Data Processing
The legal basis of the data processing in the context of the EU data protection basic regulation results for our data processing from kind 6 GDPR. In particular, depending on the situation in which we process your data, different legal bases may arise.
Insofar as your consent has been obtained for the processing of personal data, Article 6 I a) of the GDPR is the legal basis for the processing of data. A given consent can be withdrawn at any time with effect for the future.
In the processing of personal data collected for the performance of a contract of which you are a party, Article 6 I b) of the GDPR is the legal basis. This also applies to processing operations required to carry out pre-contractual actions.
Insofar as the processing of personal data is required to fulfill a legal obligation that our company is subject to, Article 6 I c) of the GDPR serves as the legal basis.
In the event that vital interests of you or any other natural person require the processing of personal data, Article 6 I d) GDPR is the legal basis.
If processing is necessary to safeguard the legitimate interests of our company or a third party and if the interests, fundamental rights and freedoms of the person concerned do not outweigh the former interest, then Article 6 I f) of the GDPR serves as the legal basis for the processing. The legitimate interest of our company lies in the execution of our business activities.
According to Art. 88 General Data Protection Ordinance (GDPR) in connection with 26 Federal Data Protection Act will process personal data of employees for employment purposes, if this is for the decision on the establishment of employment or employment justification for its implementation or termination or for the exercise or fulfillment of a law or collective agreement, a Business or service agreement (collective agreement), and the rights and obligations of representing the interests of employees.
As part of our data processing, personal data is processed by you. You are entitled to the rights from the third chapter of the GDPR to our company.
We respect the rights to information, correction, restriction of processing, deletion or transferability of your personal data. You can claim these rights as follows:
Right to information
You have the right to request confirmation from us as to whether we are processing personal information concerning you. If this is the case, you have a right to information about these personal data and the following information:
the processing purposes;
the categories of personal data being processed;
the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been disclosed or are still being disclosed, in particular to recipients in third countries or to international organizations;
if possible, the planned duration for which the personal data are stored or, if this is not possible, the criteria for determining that duration;
the existence of a right to rectification or erasure of the personal data concerning you or to a restriction of processing by the controller or a right to object to such processing;
the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority;
if the personal data are not collected from the data subject, all available information on the source of the data;
the existence of automated decision-making including profiling as referred to in Article 22 paragraphs 1 and 4 and, at least in these cases, meaningful information about the logic involved, and the scope and intended impact of such processing on the data subject.
If personal data are transmitted to a third country or to an international organization, then you have the right to be informed of the appropriate guarantees under Article 46 of the GDPR in connection with the transfer. We provide you with a copy of the personal data that is the subject of the processing. For any additional copies you request, we may charge a reasonable fee based on administrative costs. If you submit the request for information electronically, we must provide the information in a standard electronic format, unless you specify otherwise.
The right to receive a copy must not affect the rights and freedoms of others.
Right to correction
You also have the right to demand immediate correction of incorrect personal data concerning you. Taking into account the purposes of processing, you have the right to request the completion of incomplete personal data, including by means of a supplementary statement.
Right to be erased ("Right to be forgotten")
You also have the right to request that personal data concerning you be deleted without delay, and we are obliged to erase personal data immediately, provided that one of the personal data is deleted The following are the reasons:
The personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
They revoke their consent to the processing referred to in Article 6 I lit. a GDPR or Article 9 paragraph 2 letter a) and there is no other legal basis for processing.
You object to the processing in accordance with Article 21 paragraph 1) and there are no high-level legitimate grounds for processing, or you object to the processing in accordance with Article 21 paragraph 2).
The personal data were processed unlawfully.
The deletion of personal data is required to fulfill a legal obligation under Union or national law to which we are subject.
The personal data were collected in relation to information society services offered in accordance with Article 8 paragraph 1).
(2) If we have made the personal data public and we are obliged to delete it in accordance with paragraph 1, we shall take appropriate measures, including technical, to data controllers processing the personal data, taking into account available technology and implementation costs to inform you that you have requested the deletion of any links to this Personal Information or of any copies or replications of such Personal Information. This does not apply to the extent that processing is required:
a) to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information;
b) to fulfill a legal obligation that requires processing under the law of the Union or of the Member States to which we are subject, or to perform a task of public interest or in the exercise of official authority assigned to us;
c) for reasons of public interest in the field of public health as referred to in Article 9 paragraph 2) letters h and i and Article 9 paragraph 3);
d) for archival purposes of public interest, for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes, in accordance with Article 89 paragraph 1), where the right referred to in paragraph 1 is likely to render impossible or seriously prejudicial to the achievement of the objectives of that processing;
e) or to be asserted, exercised or defense of legal claims.
Right to Restrict Processing
You have the right to demand that we restrict our processing if the accuracy of your personal information is disputed by you, for a period of time allowing us to verify the accuracy of the information the processing is unlawful and you refuse the deletion of personal data and instead request the restriction of the use of personal data, we no longer need the personal data for the purposes of processing, but you use them for assertion, exercise or defense or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Article 21 paragraph 1), as long as it is not certain that our legitimate reasons prevail over yours.
(2) If the processing referred to in paragraph 1 has been restricted, these personal data may only be used with the consent of or for the purpose of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims or protecting the rights of another natural or legal person or for the purposes of a third party important public interest of the Union or of a Member State. 4.5.2016 L 119/44 Official Journal of the European Union DE
(3) A data subject who has obtained a restriction on the processing referred to in paragraph 1 shall be informed by the controller before the restriction is lifted.
Obligation to notify in connection with the rectification or deletion of personal data or the restriction of processing
We shall inform all recipients who have been disclosed personal data, any rectification or deletion of personal data or a restriction of processing under Article 16, Article 17 paragraph 1 and Article 18, unless this proves to be impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. We will teach you about these recipients, if requested.
Right to Data Portability
(1) You have the right to receive the Personal Data You have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format, and you have the right to transfer that data to one other non-disputed persons provided by us to which the personal data have been provided, provided that the processing is based on a consent under Article 6 paragraph 1) letter a) or Article 9 paragraph 2) letter a) or a contract pursuant to Article 6 paragraph 1) letter b); Processing using automated procedures.
(2) When exercising your data transferability right pursuant to paragraph 1, you have the right to obtain that the personal data are transmitted directly by us to another person responsible, as far as this is technically feasible.
(3) Exercise of the right referred to in paragraph 1 of this Article shall be without prejudice to Article 17. This right does not apply to processing necessary for the performance of a task in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority delegated to the controller.
(4) The right under paragraph 2 shall not affect the rights and freedoms of other persons.
You also have the right to consult our data protection officer regarding the aforementioned rights as well as any questions related to the processing of your personal data.
Right to complain
You may also exercise your right to appeal to the competent supervisory authorities.
Right to object
You have the right, at any time and on grounds of your particular situation, to appeal against the processing of personal data concerning you pursuant to Article 6 I e) or f) is an objection; this also applies to a profiling based on this provision. The controller then no longer processes the personal data unless he can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for processing that outweigh the interests, rights and freedoms of your person or the processing is for the purpose of enforcing, pursuing or defending legal claims.
2) If your personal data are processed in order to operate direct mail, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of such advertising; this also applies to profiling insofar as it is related to such direct marketing
3) If you object to processing for direct marketing purposes, your personal data will no longer be processed for the purposes.
4) In connection with the use of information society services, you may Notwithstanding Directive 2002/58 /EG, you exercise your right to object through automated procedures that use technical specifications.
5) You have the right, for reasons related to your particular situation, to the processing of personal data relating to you, used for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes. Article 89 paragraph 1) is to lodge an objection unless the processing is necessary to fulfill a public interest task. Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you are entitled to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you believe it are that the processing of your personal data in violation of the GDPR violates.
As part of the use of our website, the connection information is stored in the server log files.
This information includes:
- calling system IP address
- browser information such as operating system used and screen resolution
- web page called Auevaluations
- source web page
- time of the call
- web server logs are processed for security purposes only.
We use the log data only for statistical evaluations for the purpose of operation, safety and optimization of the offer. However, we reserve the right to retrospectively check the log data if, on the basis of concrete evidence, there is a legitimate suspicion of unlawful use.
It is always possible to object to the setting of cookies by changing the setting in the Internet browser accordingly. Set cookies can be deleted. It should be noted that disabling cookies may not fully exploit all features of our website.
Note: Deleting your cookies will cause the deactivation cookie of that service to also be deleted and may need to be re-enabled the next time you visit.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, if IP anonymization is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened by Google beforehand within member states of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage to the website operator. The IP address provided by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data. You can prevent the storage of cookies by a corresponding setting of your browser software; however, please note that if you do this, you may not be able to use all the features of this website to the fullest extent possible. In addition, you may prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading the browser plug-in available under the following link and install http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en."
We have with the Google Germany GmbH - GOOGLE ANALYTICS GERMANY a contract, which ensures that the personal data are processed in accordance with our instructions, as a rule, within Europe. On our website the IP anonymization (IP mask method) is activated, whereby the IP address is automatically anonymized.
For more information about Google Analytics and privacy, visit the website https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en.
Your data will be deleted after 14 months.
Data Protection Contact
Responsible for the Data processing in the meaning of Art. 4 No. 7 GDPR
Ernst & Engbring GmbH
Tel .: +49 (0) 2368 6901 0
Fax: +49 (0) 2368 6901 35
Alexander van der Lof
Ernst & Engbring GmbH
Tel .: +49 (0) 2368 6901 0
Fax: +49 (0) 2368 6901 35
Data Protection Officer
Tel .: 0228 / 28614060